|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
|Location|| Crislip’s Home Saloon
Enhanced by book
| Criminal Biography in Sir Book-A-Lot (Wonderland Plaza) |
Engineering in Bachman's Bookporium (Paradise Plaza)
|Cannot be placed in inventory|
The Chainsaw is found in the two hardware stores. It is gasoline driven, so it has to be switched on first. It runs out of gasoline quickly. There are two attacks with the chainsaw, a quick swing or a brutal spin, and Frank gains prestige points for every enemy he kills with the spin attack.
- Start Up: Tap the button to start up the chainsaw.
- Stationary: The chainsaw is capable of damaging targets by simply coming into contact with them after it has started up.
- Primary: Tap the button while running to swing the chainsaw.
- Secondary: Tap the button while not moving to swing the chainsaw in a circle.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode and press the button to throw the chainsaw.
- The word "HOMELITE" is stenciled on the side of the chainsaw and may refer to the worldwide power equipment manufacturer Homelite Corporation.