Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
Leroy McKenna has a neck injury in Estelle's Fine-lady Cosmetics in Wonderland Plaza. It is the first store on the right as Frank leaves the Food Court. Talk to Leroy and he will join Frank's party.
Leroy attempts to hide the wound on his neck as he believes Frank will refuse to save him, leaving him behind. Despite the possibility that it could be a bite wound, Frank offers to bring Leroy to the Security Room.
Conversation with Leroy
Frank: It's too dangerous to be out here.
Leroy: H-H-Hey! You startled me! D-D-Don't do th-th-th-that to me!
Frank: You look a little sick. You feelin' ok?
Leroy: I-I-I'm fine. Just a scratch. N-N-No problem.
Frank: You're hurt? Where? Show me!
Leroy: Don't w-w-worry about it. Everything's f-f-fine.
Frank: We better get you taken care of. Follow me. We can treat your wound.Leroy: I-I-If you say so.
- Leroy will constantly scratch his neck frantically, similar to zombies.
- The unannounced scoop The Woman Left Behind with elderly Susan on the soccer ball starts at the same time as A Sick Man and is very nearby. Use a Queen to kill the zombies surrounding the soccer ball. Escort Susan and Leroy back to the Security Room through the the Wonderland Plaza restroom secret shortcut.
- ↑ Dead Rising: FAQ/Walkthrough by Natedrizzle, GameFAQs, (August 28, 2006).
- ↑ Dead Rising: Saint Achievement Walkthrough by Yuka Takeuchi Fan, GameFAQs, (December 17, 2009).
- ↑ Rorie, Matthew Gamespot Gameguide Dead Rising, Gamespot
- ↑ Dead Rising: Game Script, GameFAQs.com, (January 5, 2009).