Alice Paynter is a victim in Dead Rising 2. She was killed in the zombie outbreak in Fortune City. She reappears in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record with the same role, though this time she is killed from the blast of a bomb that explodes in the backstage corridor.
In the Introduction, Alice attended the Terror is Reality show in Fortune City. During the zombie outbreak, she was seen outside a dressing room in the backstage area of the Fortune City Arena, looking around in confusion. Despite her efforts to get someone to help and save her, she was killed by zombies before she could escape.
- Alice shares the same character model as Skylar's Girlfriend, another woman who died at the arena.
- She is the only character in the hallway that can be "saved" temporarily, but it is very hard to save her as she has very low health. If grappled from behind she will die within 5 seconds. She will probably die as soon as Chuck enters the green room because after the cutscene the hallway is again filled with zombies.
- When the hallway is filled again with zombies, her body disappears along with the bodies of Jenny, Noah, Shaun, Tom and Drake.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, she can be "saved" if she manages to survive the explosion, but will die as soon as Frank opens the door opposite the Green Room, even if no zombie was near her.
- Upon being attacked, Alice will shout and scream:
- Help! No!
- I don't wanna die!
- Don't let them get me!
- Help! Please!