|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Nails are commonly found in Maintenance Rooms. Chuck flings fistfuls of this weak weapon at the zombies. Which can stumble zombies at close range. It is possible for the nails to impale a zombie for a moment causing more damage.
- Big Buck Hardware (3)
- Brockett Gas Station
- Case Zero Maintenance Rooms
- Uncle Bill's Department Store (∞)
Dead Rising 2Edit
- Atlantica Casino Magic Stage
- Atlantica Casino Upper Platforms
- Atlantica Casino - Maintenance Room 10 through magician's room (inside)
- Palisades Mall Second Floor Main Area
- Platinum Strip Cinema Rooftop
- Platinum Strip - Maintenance Room 20 next to Moe's Maginations (S105) under construction awning (2) (inside)
- Royal Flush Plaza North West Maintenance Area
- Royal Flush Plaza - Maintenance Room 1 (inside)
- Royal Flush Plaza - Sturdy Package (R119)
- Silver Strip Atlantica Casino Rooftop
- Silver Strip - Maintenance Room 15 to the right of Hot Excitorama
- Silver Strip - Maintenance Room 19 south of Luaii Wauwii
- South Plaza Main Floor
- South Plaza Maintenance Room 24 just south of Fortune City Arena -
- Underground - Maintenance Room 32 left of Secret Lab
- Underground - Secret Lab
- Underground - Warehouse A
- Underground - Warehouse B
- Underground - Warehouse E
- Yucatan Casino - Maintenance Room 6 Right of tiger cage, through employees only door (1) (inside)
- On the box is written "Spike Nails".
- The thrown nails are destroyed on contact.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- ↑ a b Stratton, Stepehen (2010). Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Game Guide. Prima.
- ↑ In items.txt, nails has DestroyOnThrownImpact= "true". see Mod:List of items.