[[Burning SkullTemplate:!Burning Skull]]
[[Bull SkullTemplate:!Bull Skull]]
[[Motor OilTemplate:!Bull Skull]]
This combo weapon has been described as:
- "Putting a bull skull on your head and charging around is ok, but it's nothing compared to setting that same skull on fire. Trust me."
Attacks and Combo CardEdit
Weapon component locationsEdit
Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Burning Skull.
|Bull Skull||Food Court - Wild West Grill House (2) (On porch) (F101)||Motor Oil|| Brockett Gas Station
Uncle Bill's Department Store (∞)
- This weapon has similar attack motions to both the Super Slicer and the Moose Head, with its ability to bang one's head and kill a zombie, and the charge attack.
- The prestige point amount given when the combo card is in the inventory is 666, which is the "Number Of The Beast".
- If worn, the skull shows up in cutscenes.
- The charge attack can be performed without the combo card. If the attack button is held after Chuck performs a headbutt, he should start charging.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
Template:! Unique to Burning Skull
- ↑ Frushtick, Russ. 'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend, MTV. (August 31, 2010).