|Dana||Dana Simms (Dead Rising)|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
Dana Simms is a survivor in Dead Rising and Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop. She was found in the Entrance Plaza of the Willamette Parkview Mall. She was killed when Lindsay Harris removed the barricades and allowed the zombies to break into the plaza.
In the Introduction, Dana Simms made it to the mall for shelter before it was closed down due to the overwhelming number of zombies in Willamette. When Frank arrives in Entrance plaza, she is crying hysterically and being comforted by Verlene Willis. When the zombies broke into the mall, she was abandoned by Verlene and attempted to climb up on a plant display, but zombies grabbed a hold of her and she was killed as a result.
Cut From the Same ClothEdit
In Infinity Mode, Dana appears in Kid's Choice Clothing at Paradise Plaza from 0:07:00 through 0:19:00 with a Pickaxe and carrying Thawed Vegetables. When killed she drops a Shovel, Gems, a Hanger, and a Boomerang.
- She bears a resemblance to Lilly Deacon.
- Despite being told by Verlene that she will be with her the whole time, the two end up separated after the zombie break in.
- She is scripted to chase after Verlene and say "Please, help me!". She is also scripted to avoid the zombies, meaning she will not run for Verlene if there are zombies in the way.
- If angled right, prior to the break-in, one can take a picture of Dana and may be awarded a single Erotica point for her legs.
- "How can this happen?"
- "Zombies, how can this happen...
- In some cases, for some reason when killing her in Infinity Mode, she may not drop her pickaxe weapon after defeat. [Verification needed]