[[Drill BucketTemplate:!Drill Bucket]]
[[Bucket (Dead Rising 2)Template:!Bucket]]
It is placed on a zombie's head, which activates the drills and drills through the zombie's skull and brain.
The Drill Bucket combo card is the award for gaining level 2.
This combo weapon has been described as:
- "It's a metal bucket with a few drills taped to the outside, pointing in. Slam it on a zombie's head and the drills will make short work of its melon. Yay!"
Attacks and Combo CardEdit
Weapon component locationsEdit
Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Drill Bucket.
|Bucket ||See article||Power Drill||See article|
Case West weapon component locationsEdit
Case West locations of weapons needed to make the Drill Bucket.
|Component||Location||Specific location and instructions||Picture|
|Bucket ||Storage Bay||From the Loading Bay, walk up the big ramp and turn left as soon as you enter the Storage Bay. The Bucket is on the ground a few feet away from the drivable cart.|
|Power Drill||Loading Bay||In the Loading Bay on the ground, in front of the 3 little shelves against the wall opposite of the Maintenance Room.|
- The Drill Bucket can be used ten times; however, it breaks before it can complete the animation, rendering the tenth attack useless.
- One of the events in Terror is Reality involves a non-improvised version of the drill bucket.
- The Drill Bucket can only be used on zombies.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
|s79eo9Ug9fs|300|left|Dead Rising 2 Drill Bucket Gameplay}}||qmmAR1A7CpQ|300|left|Drill Bucket}}|
- ↑ Frushtick, Russ. 'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend, MTV. (August 31, 2010).
- ↑ Andrew Crews, Dead Rising 2: Case West Weapon Combo Guide, Xblafans, (December 28, 2010).